Bonding Sealing Polymer Fixing Kit
The Fixing Kit Includes:
- 1 Tube of Low Modulus Silicone Special Mastic Glue
- 1 ‘Keying’ Pad for creating a lightly abraded gluing surface
- Spacers & Wedges to help with panel positioning
- A full Instruction & installation guide.
- Test piece of acrylic for test drilling & cutting.
With this kit, you can easily fit into place your splashback, bathroom or shower panel onto any clean, stable, vertical surface. This includes overlaying directly onto existing tiles or panels. Full instructions are included.
This fitting kit is suitable to cover a 2m² area. Additional tubes of our silicone are available to buy to cover larger areas.
This fixing kit is perfect for all un-backed, vinyl backed and printed image backed glass and acrylic panels. It is designed to work on any clean & stable surface, so please ensure all areas are free from dust, dirt and loose surfaces.
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered and the location of the delivery address.
- Our delivery charges are set out on our website and are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of you placing your order.
- In the event that your order is over sized or over weight as specified on the website, or your delivery address excluded from normal delivery rates you may be required to pay extra delivery charges and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- Please note that our prices for delivery are solely for deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles. For delivery to these excluded addresses and to Europe and other parts of the world please E-mail us at email@example.com with details of your preferred delivery address.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for the delivery of your order. It is important that this address is complete and accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 30 working days from the day after the day we acknowledged your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.